WHY DO YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE?
- media exposure
- fun atmosphere
- opportunity to launch new menu items and give people a taste/experiment with menu
- support local community
- business networking
- promotes new entrepreneurs
- great FOOD!
- chance to announce new hours, location change, offerings etc
- build customer base
-hand out menus, to-go menus or special coupons to a large audience
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Participation Fee: $100/out of downtown vendors $25/downtown vendors FREE/BCD members!
-Vendor fees help us cover the cost of advertising, menu printing, banner printing and new wooden nickels.
-Please make fill out the application and make checks payable to Baker City Downtown. Applications and checks must be received by September 22nd.
Mail to: Baker City Downtown
2028 Main Street
Baker City Oregon
-Please remember the sooner we have a completed menu of all the tastes, the sooner we can promote the actual menu!
- Vendors are asked to prepare sample size portions. The fun of Taste of Baker is being able to taste from multiple vendors
during the night.
---Examples of previous menu items: $3 for 3 homemade tots, $2 for 1 prime rib street
taco, $1 for 2 oz pasta, $4 for 3 mini cheesecakes or cupcakes, $1 for 4 oz sangria, $1 for 2 beer tasting
- To keep with code hand washing stations are encouraged especially if you are not operating in front of a downtown store front that is open..these can be as simple as a jerry can with a spigot set up next to your work station
- Booth sizes for vendors that are outside of downtown can run from 10'x10' up to 10'x20' and will be placed at the discretion of the BCD Promotion Committee.
- Please plan on providing napkins and garbage cans for your booth
- Set-Up one hour before or at the direction of the BCD Promotions committee if more time is needed. We realize that certain vendors may need more time than others to prep their station.
- Liquor-any vendors not directly in front of their store front will have to have a valid TUAL (temporary use of alcohol license)
to charge for tastes of liquor
-Wooden tokens will be collected the night of the event and counted within the next two days. Please do not leave the event without turning your tokens in. Checks will be mailed to vendors a week after. Each wooden token is $1.
-Questions? Please contact Jenny @ 541.519.2198 or email email@example.com.